Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

A Request

These beautiful people are my friends family Phillip and Ariel.  
Ariel is 26 weeks pregnant with a baby boy.
Two days ago, this little boy decided that he'd like to attempt to meet his mother and father 14 weeks early.
They are waiting patiently in the hospital for something to happen, counting the moments that he stays inside, hoping that it will be weeks instead of days.  Ariel will be on bedrest for the remainder of her pregnancy, however long that may be.  They're scared.  I'm scared.  I'm writing to ask you to give your thoughts to them as you read this post.  If you're the kind of person who prays, I respectfully request your prayers for this child to stay put and for his parents to continue to carry themselves with such grace in hardship.  
Ariel and Phillip need to know that they are not alone and that we are thinking of them, which is why I'm writing this post.  
They are readers of this blog, so if you'd like to leave a comment here, they will absolutely see it.  
Thank you for your time and your thoughts. 
xo


6 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness -- they are in my prayers. I wanted to share that a very dear coworker had her baby boy at 23 weeks. The journey was long, but he is now a very healthy two-year-old. Miracles happen.

Amanda said...

Sending healing thoughts and hopeful wishes

Sarah said...

My positive thoughts will most certainly be with you.

The Wescott Family said...

As a Mom of two myself, I am sending along to them positive thouughts and prayers! Please keep us updated :)

Maggie said...

How frightening! I am thinking all my very best thoughts for them as they try to find calm and energy to handle it all.

Hilary said...

I was hospitalized with my daughter at 24w5d. I made it on bed rest until she was born at 26w2d. She is now a thriving and active ball of love. It was a very hard road with lots of roller coasters but we made it. So will you.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs