Featured Posts from Last Week's Submissions
We really enjoy reading your posts each week! Featured post bloggers, please grab the badge above and display it on your site! Link it to one of the host blogs' posts for the specific week that you were featured.
Here are our picks from last week's submissions. Thanks to all who participated -- it is always hard to choose!
1. What's Going On In Woodwife's Kitchen? by The Woodwife's Journal. This week Woodwife explores folklore and recipes for common plants that ease everyday ailments.
2. Pan-Seared Salmon by The Purposed Heart. This salmon dish looks incredible and in only 10 minutes would make an excellent choice for a real food weekday meal.
3. Four Bathroom Essentials by Mexican Wildflower. Four natural household products that can be used to make almost any essential toiletry.
4. iCandy: Corn Syrup-Free Cranberry Yummy Gummies by Frugal Kiwi. Easy and inexpensive diy gummy treats for the family!
5. How to Perfectly Roast a Potato by The Table of Promise. Learn how to bake the perfect roasted potato -- crispy skin, steamy soft inside and buttery delicious. Plus this is a walk-away meal, in that you can walk away and do other things while it is baking!