Featured Posts from Last Week's Submissions
We really enjoy reading your posts each week! Featured post bloggers, please grab the badge above and display it on your site! Link it to one of the host blogs' posts for the specific week that you were featured.
Here are our picks from last week's submissions. Thanks to all who participated -- it is always hard to choose!
1. Two Herbal Teething Remedies Your Kids Will Love by The Holistic Mama.
Two recipes to soothe the symptoms of teething. Both taste great so children don't fight to take them.
2. Pear Walnut and Blue Cheese Tart by Allotment 2 Kitchen.
This blogger shows us that seasonal fruits can be the cornerstone for satisfying fall dinners as well as desserts.
3. Video/Recipe: Homemade Ghee by Real Food Forager.
Ghee is a great cooking oil that is easy to make, keeps well, and has a high smoke point.
4. Lose the Shoes and Keep Your Head Up by Laurel of Leaves.
Lori introduces some great tips for barefoot and minimalist running.
5. Spinning a Yarn by An Austin Homestead Moved West.
Miranda shows us her first attempts at spinning a yarn. Most Excellent!