Featured Posts from Last Week's Submissions
We really enjoy reading your posts each week! Featured post bloggers, please grab the badge above and display it on your site! Link it to one of the host blogs' posts for the specific week that you were featured.
Here are our picks from last week's submissions. Thanks to all who participated -- it is always hard to choose!
1. Sugar-Free Chocolate Bars by MAID in Alaska. Sweetened with stevia, these coconut oil based chocolate bars look delish!
2. Peanut Butter and Jam Muffins by Happy in Dole Valley. These PB and J muffins are a tasty way to start the day, sure to be loved by kids and adults alike!
3. Top 10 Reasons Why I Use Local Honey by Granola Catholic. These are great reasons to use local honey!
4. What To Do When You Can't Get Raw Milk by Butter Believer. A very thorough run-down of your dairy choices when you can't get raw milk.
5. Six Strategies For Super Healthy Lunches Kids Love! by The Nourishing Home. Inspiring ideas to create healthy lunches on the go for the whole family.