Annette at Sustainable Eats
Mare at Just Making Noise
and blog contributers from all over share what we're doing to keep it simple by producing more and consuming less. Won't you join us and link up your posts?
Use this badge on your post and link back here.
Check out last week's featured posters and link up after the jump!
Featured Posts from Last Week's Submissions
We really enjoy reading your posts each week! Featured post bloggers, please grab the badge above and display it on your site! Link it to one of the host blogs' posts for the specific week that you were featured.
Here are our picks from last week's submissions. Thanks to all who participated -- it is always hard to choose!
1. The Ultimate Natural Bug Bite Cure by Butter Believer. "I have a new weapon of mass bite destruction, and it is shock-and-awe. some. And it’s kinda even made from food! I now present to you, the ultimate Hippie cure for those horrendous bites..." (Yes, you have to click on over to find out what it is.)
2. My Summer Kitchen Counter by The Morris Tribe. "Regardless of the season, my kitchen counter top seems to be a reflection of what I’m busy with!"
3. Sending Chickens to Freezer Camp by Simply Loving Home. "This isn't our first time raising meat birds... but each year we learn a little something new or something to do differently next time!"
4. Preparing for a Successful Staycation by A Mother's Calling. "We just finished a three day staycation. The children loved it! There are a few keys to really making your staycation a success, so I wanted to share what I learned through planning ours."
5. Make Your Own Toothpaste by Nourishing Treasures. "It’s difficult to find fluoride-free toothpaste. I have come up with a couple of alternatives."