Remember to check out the blogs of my lovely co-hosts
Annette at Sustainable Eats
Mare at Just Making Noise
Be sure to grab this badge and link back to this post
And check out this week's featured posts!
Featured Posts from Last Week's Submissions
We really enjoy reading your posts each week! Featured post bloggers, please grab the badge above and display it on your site! Link it to one of the host blogs' posts for the specific week that you were featured.
Here are our picks from last week's submissions. Thanks to all who participated -- it is always hard to choose!
1. Goldfinch Nest in a Purple Loosestrife Plant by Tea Time With Annie Kate.
This blogger and her family set out to uproot this year's growth of the purple loofestrife plant only to find a surprise among a 6 foot clump.
2. Chicory - Coffee substitute, forage plant, bitter green by Common Sense Homesteading.
Another "weed" gone good. Chicory can be used medicinally and as a coffee substitute.
3. Winter Garden: Care and Harvesting by Lizzard's Hollow
Lizard’s Hollow continues with part 6 of her Winter Gardening series.
4. Do I Really Need to Soak My Grains? by The Table of Promise.
One author lets us know her opinion on the controversial topic of soaking grains.
5. Vinegar Facial Toner by The Purposed Heart.
"It has evened out my skin tone, minimized the size of my pores, smoothed out my skin’s texture, and regulated my skin’s oil production." Sounds good to us!!