Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Rosie's Best at the Iowa City Farmer's Market Sat. June 11

Hey!  What are you doing today?

Move or cancel whatever you need to in order to make it to Iowa City to come see me, the hubs, and the bump at our booth this week at the farmer's market!    I briefly announced on my facebook and twitter, but otherwise have been too busy to sit down to write a post.

I know it's last minute, but it's a great chance for you to come out and try some granola, meet us, and buy some local seasonal food.  I'll have samples of everything, and I'll even be bringing some strawberry basil limeade.

Come!  We'll be on Washinton St. directly across from the parking ramp and just down the block from New Pioneer.

Here's more info about the market:  hope to see you there!  And of course for non-locals I'll be posting a recap soon!

NewImage

 

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs