Remember we ladies host:
Annette at Sustainable Eats
Mare at Just Making Noise
Featured Posts from Last Week's SubmissionsThe posts from last week that really caught our eyes are... (thanks everyone for the great submissions, as always!)
1. Pre-Fermented (Soaked) Wheat Sandwich Bread by Katy She Cooks. Including a few videos to show the finer points of dough kneading, this beautiful bread is pre-soaked to improve nutrition and digestion.
2. Homemade, Non-GMO and Aluminum-Free Baking Powder by Whole New Mom. Learn to make your own baking powder, non-gmo and aluminum-free!
3. Organic Garden Tour by Learning The Frugal Life. It's always encouraging to see how others grow their own food and integrate fresh herbs into their gardens.
4. Would you feed your kids pesticide chips? by Living Well Moms. This blogger explains why she won't be buying "pesticide chips" for her kids anymore.
5. Kill Weeds Organically by The Green Backs Gal. This blogger reviews several organic, cheap methods for killing weeds, and gives one of them a three thumbs up!