Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Rosie's Best Holiday Order Form and on Kath Eats!

Hey everybody!
I'm writing between end-of-semester meetings to share a little blog appearance Rosie's Best granola from the illustrious Kath this morning!
If you don't read her blog, Kath Eats Real Food, you might not know that she is a granola *expert*, eating it most mornings for breakfast.  She gets sent samples of granola from all kinds of companies, so I was very honored that she liked my granola enough to write about it in her post this morning!
Head on over here to check out her post, and stay tuned for a special KERF discount code for the Etsy shop!
Doesn't it look great in her breakfast bowl?! (from this url)


'Tis the season for gifting, so I typed up a simple Rosie's Best order form that you can use to place holiday orders.  Here's the list of things you can order and pricing.
NOTE: All granola is also available in reusable glass jars, as seen in this listing, for one dollar more.  This is a great option for people who hate wasting packaging materials!


And here are photos of everything you can order! Check the list above for ingredients and pricing.


If you have vegan friends, please note that everything I make also comes in vegan versions! Please just note so in your email to me.
Email me here with your orders.
Holiday orders must be received by Saturday, December 18th and will ship on Monday the 20th.

1 comment:

Diana@Spain in Iowa said...

Alicia, this is awesome sweetie!!! I'm so proud of you, you rock!!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs