Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Simple Lives Thursday #15

Hey everybody!
I'm so happy with the response I've received to the post I wrote about the Iowa Corn Tour.  Thank you for listening and caring enough to comment, and please continue to do so if you haven't already!
Today is the 15th week that these bloggers and I have come together and asked you to share what you do to consume less and produce more.

  •  A Little Bit of Spain in Iowa


  • Sustainable Eats


  • GNOWFGLINS



  • So tell us, are you homesteading?  Urban gardening?  Advocating?  Or just taking things slower?  I'd love to hear from you.  This week, some of the bloggers are writing about 'a day in the simple life'.  Check out what one day in our lives look like and share what your routine is.  Annette at Sustainable Eats is a great example if you'd like one to follow.


    1 comment:

    Wendy (The Local Cook) said...

    Today I decided to link up the post "we can end hunger." It's a story about a Ugandan woman who learns how to make the most of her acreage to feed herself for the year.

    LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs