Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Simple Lives Thursday #9

Hey blogosphere!
It's the time of the week again (my favorite!) when a bunch of brilliant bloggers link up the amazing things they're doing to consume less and produce more.  I have learned from each and every contributor  and continue to be inspired and motivated by their creativity in using the best nature has to provide.  There are so many thoughtful and interesting posts each week, so I do hope you'll try to contribute and take part in the conversation.
Remember these lovely ladies host.


  •  A Little Bit of Spain in Iowa





  • Sustainable Eats





  • GNOWFGLINS


  • and me.

    If you'd like, you can use this banner from my blog at the bottom of your post.


    Tell us, what are you doing to consume less and produce more? Link up!

    No comments:

    LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs